Our Bright Stars
Service and Support
Terms and Conditions
Applications for the 2011 programme will open in October, successful applicants will be informed in writing by 14th January 2011.
- Applicants should be full members of AfPP and resident in the UK.
- Each application must be the original work of the author.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th December 2010.
- Candidates must be able to attend all training sessions on the dates indicated.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. No responsibility will be taken for late delivery or mislaid applications.
- The decision of the candidates selection panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Successful candidates will be notified in writing by 14th January 2011.
- 3M Health Care and AfPP reserve the right to adjust programme dates, trainers and venues where circumstances beyond their control dictate. Every effort will be made to retain the original schedule as indicated.
- Candidates will be required to prepare detailed feedback demonstrating how the Academy has benefited them, and how they have implemented the training. This information may be used for publication in the relevant media.
- 3M Health Care and AfPP reserve the right to withdraw a candidates place on the Academy if changes to his/her circumstances result in them no longer being eligible.
- Candidates should agree to be involved in any publicity relating to the Academy generated by 3M Health Care and/or AfPP.
- In line with the A.B.H.I. Code of Business Practice, 3M will write to successful applicants and their manager to advise their acceptance on the Academy programme.