3M AfPP Academy Blog
This is a unique opportunity for perioperative health care practitioners like you to receive expert personal development training in 2011.
This blog provides the information you'll need, including tips on how to apply, how to get your manager onside and what to expect from the training. But first a quick list of all the important details:
What is it?
The 3M AfPP Academy is a unique personal development programme for workers in perioperative health care. There are 6 main topics including Personal Effectiveness and Leadership. More information here.
How many people are accepted on the Academy each year?
Each year’s academy offers places for 10 selected delegates.
When is it?
The 6 days training is held over 5 months. The dates are:
- Wednesday 16th March - Personal Effectiveness, Struan Robertson
- Thursday 17th March - Legal Issues Affecting Health care Practitioners, Kate Hill
- Wednesday 4th May - Communications, Karen Squire
- Thursday 5th May - Managing Change, Karen Squire
- Tuesday 12th July - Selling Your Idea, Phil Yates
- Wednesday 13th July - Leadership, Struan Robertson
Where is the Training held?
The Imago Conference Centre in Loughborough, Leicestershire
How much does it cost?
The training, accommodation and travel are all paid for by course sponsors 3M Health Care.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2010 are now closed. Applications for 2011 will start in October.
When is the deadline for application?
30th December 2010