- Copyright and Usage of Content
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply
- Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Submitting information to 3M
- Jurisdiction and subsidiary company details
- Copyright and Usage of Content. The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this Website are owned by 3M and/or its subsidiaries worldwide. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this Website only for your internal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice:
© 3M. All rights reserved.
No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of 3M.
You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another website whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply. Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by 3M via this Website. Additional terms will govern any bulletin board services, chat areas and or other message or communication facilities offered via this Website. Nothing contained in this Legal Information Page is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and 3M.
- Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by 3M and are not licensed hereunder. 3M, the 3M logo, Post-it, Scotch, Scotch-Brite, Scotchgard, and Thinsulate, and most other brand names in this Website are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of 3M. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible and 3M acknowledges their rights.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL 3M BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF 3M IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. 3M may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. 3M makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. 3M does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and 3M is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, 3M makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by 3M to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that 3M endorses those Websites or any content therein.
- Jurisdiction and subsidiary company details. The use of and access to this Website are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and 3M and the User will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8HT
VAT GB 362 5866 29 Registered in England and Wales. No 1123045
Tel: 01344 858000
Fax: 01344 858278
3M Ireland Limited, The Iveagh Building, The Park, Carrickmines, Dublin 18 Dublin 18
VAT IE 96968870 Reg. No. 465081 Registered in the Republic of Ireland at 70 Sir John Roger's Quay, Dublin, Ireland.
Tel: 00 353 1 280 3555
Fax: 00 353 1 280 3509
3M Health Care Limited,
Morley Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 1EP
VAT GB 362 5866 29. Registered in England and Wales. No 968166
Tel: 01509 611611
Fax: 01509 217288
3M Touch Systems UK Limited,
The Votec Centre, Hambridge Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5TN
VAT GB 556 3762 18, Registered in Scotland at 123 Johnstone Avenue, Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow G52 4NZ Reg. No SC 122260
Tel: +44 141 8914300
Fax: +44 141 8914319
Legal Information – UK/Ireland version 4.3 March 2009