3M™ IR-1100 Infrared Thermometer
The 3M Infrared Thermometers IR-1100 expands its measurement capabilities with the ability to store 12 data points to allow recall of the maximum, minimum, differential, average and last temperature readings. A scan mode with Hi-Lo alarms sounds when pre-programmed temperatures are registered. Accuracy is enhanced with a circular laser sighting and adjustable emissivity.
The IR-1100 Thermometer features a 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio and a temperature measurement range from a low -25°F (-32°C) to 1100°F (600°C).
An optional accessory for the IR-1100 and the IR-1400 Thermometer is the IR Probe, a 3M™ Resistance Temperature Detector which plugs into the standard jack on these units and provides contact temperature simultaneously with noncontact temperature. Accuracy +/- 2°F Temperature Range: -13°F to 500°F.
Spot trouble quickly, safely and accurately.
- Monitor electric motors
- Locate loose wire connections
- Diagnose nuisance tripping of circuit breakers
- Check lighting ballasts and transformers
Mechanical Equipment Maintenance:
- Monitor furnace exteriors
- Test heat exchangers, steam traps, air vents
- Identify refrigeration problems
- Check thermal insulation
- Locate radiator core blockages
- Identify misfiring spark plugs
- Monitor electrical components
- Diagnose low voltage batteries
- Monitor road surface temperature for icy conditions
- Maintain asphalt temperature during preparation and application
If you need further information about infrared thermometer IR1100 contact us by email or call us on 0845 602 8033