Tank, Line & Process Vessel Corrosion Protection
3M offers a total Corrosion Protection Solution, with a variety of functional coatings for both internal and external use in pipelines, process vessels, pumps and underground / aboveground storage tanks. 3M corrosion protection products can even help repair tank walls suffering from leaking seams or wall loss, to help prevent breaches. Withstand harsh conditions to extend the life of your equipment – and ensure more reliable operation.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coatings provide internal corrosion protection for storage tanks, pipelines, fittings and other equipment.
- Long-lasting protection on steel, concrete and other surfaces
- Provides flow enhancement
- Suitable for a wide range of oils, gases and fluids
3M™ Scotchkote™ Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coatings provide maximum external protection for storage tanks and other refinery equipment:
- Withstand weather, UV, petrochemical and other harsh environments
- Prevent and repair erosion damage
3M™ Scotchkote™ Two Component Epoxy Coatings act as internal linings for gas pipelines:
- Increase gas flow, reduce deposit build-up
- Provide corrosion and chemical resistance
- Minimize solvent emissions during application
Choose from a variety of easily applied, high performance 3M™ Corrosion Protection Tapes, including:
- All-weather PVC-based tapes
- Self-fusing insulating putties in tape form
- Pipe primers for quick-drying surface prep
Pump and Turbine Coating
3M™ Scotchkote™ Coatings protect against damage from corrosive chemicals and fluids...abrasion...mechanical and cavitation damage.
- Pumps, impellers and pump housings
- Turbines and scrolls
- Valves, elbows, flanges and inlets/outlets