Communicating & Industrial Networking
Reliable telecommunications solutions from 3M connect, protect, test and support your fiber infrastructures. Install new fiber networks or upgrade existing ones, manage your assets – and bring reliability and simplicity back to your industrial network.
Trusted for decades, 3M splicing products offer reliable performance in today’s high speed, high density environments.
- Scotchlok™ Insulation Displacement Connectors
- 3M™ MS^2™ Splicing Rigs, Systems and Equipment
- 3M™ Armorcast™ Sheath Repair Products
- 3M™ SLiC Aerial Closures and Terminals
A wide variety of cabinet, frame and termination module tools, components and accessories, including:
- PAD, pole and stake mount cabinets
- Expansion/rehabilitation cabinets
- Self-strip and quick-connect frames
Fiber Optic Protection
Protect fiber optic splices from the elements, house and organize single or mass fusion fiber splices with proven, flexible and durable 3M products:
- Dome and aerial splice closures
- Weather-tight terminals for strand-mount applications
- Ribbon fiber and slack trays
Fiber Optic Splicing
Convenient, reliable and easy-to-install closures and terminals for aerial, underground, direct buried and vault applications for both fiber and copper networks.
- 3M™ Fibrlok™ Optical Splicing Systems
- 3M™ No Polish Connectors
- Multi-fiber stripper accessories
3M Fiber Optic Splice and Cable Termination products
With 3M™ Dynatel™ Find and measure the exact path and estimated depth of your underground pipelines, cables and sondes; locate passive and active electronic markers.
- Multi-antenna designs for various locating modes
- Ultra-sensitive mode for extreme depths
- RFID read/write capability
More on 3M Dynatel Pipe Locators
Underground Electronic Marking
The 3M™ Electronic Marker System (EMS) delivers accurate information to accelerate identification of underground facilities, including pipeline path, pressure control fittings and meter boxes.
- Programmable to include customer-specific facility data
- Designed to last for the life of the facility
More on 3M™ Electronic Markers
The communications industry worldwide depends on reliable cable management solutions from 3M:
- Sheath repair, heat shrink tubing and cable sleeves
- Electrical, antistatic, restricting and fire-retardant tapes
- Wire markers, labels, fasteners and ties
- Lubricants and cleaning kits