2. 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Welding Shields
Are you a Blaze or a Trojan Warrior?
The highly-affordable 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Welding Filter has excellent optical quality, reliable light-to-dark switching, and can be used with most arc welding processes, such as stick (MMA), MIG/MAG, and many TIG applications.
The easy-to-use 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 welding shield is the ideal 'first' auto-darkening shield for users who weld infrequently but can benefit from the ability to always see clearly with their welding protection in place. In addition to the black shield there are 10 graphic shields available - all with specific identity.
Also available is the 3M™ Speedglas™ 100
Series hard hat option for mandatory head protection areas.
Features and Benefits:
- UV/IR protection shade 12 permanent Variable Shade Welding Filters (100V)
- Three selectable sensitivity settings: a normal setting used for most types of welding, a setting for other welders working nearby and a setting for low current or stable arc welding
- Five user-selectable dark shades 8-12
- Switching time light-dark 0,1 ms
- Classification 1/1/2
- Conforms to EN 379