Gas and vapour filter protection.Filters are specially designed and shaped to give "swept-back" position to enable excellent field of vision and balance.
3M™ 6000 Series Filters for 3M™ 6000, 7000 and 7500 Series Masks:
- Low breathing resistance
- Well balanced when fitted to a mask
- Provides excellent field of vision as a result of the unique trapezoidal shape
- Bayonet fitting system ensures precise and secure locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 6000, 7000 and 7500 Series half masks and full face masks
- 6000 series gas and vapour filters can be used in combination with the 3M™ 5000 Particulate Filters to provide combined particulate and vapour protection.
- 6096, 6098 and 6099 filters include a P3 particulate filter
Approval: CE marked
Maximum use concentration when used with half masks: 10xWEL* or 1000ppm whichever is lower for Class 1 filters; 10xWEL or 5000ppm whichever is lower for Class 2 filters
Maximum use concentration when used with full face masks: 20xWEL or 1000ppm whichever is lower for Class 1 filters; 20xWEL or 5000ppm whichever is lower for Class 2 filters
*Workplace Exposure Limit