Do you use airfed respirators?
The law states that the air provided to this type of equipment should be of breathable quality and of sufficient constant flow and pressure to provide adequate protection.
The 3M Air Quality Testing Service is carried out by engineers who will:
- Carry out a briefing where required, on the test procedure
- Test the air at several positions, as per your requirements
- Suggest measures and sound advice if the air does not meet the requirements to enable the employer to make further assessments
- Issue a certificate should the air meet the requirements of Breathable Quality Air
- Issue a written set of test results
- Send an automatic notification for re-test as per your requirements