Back to current news
Infection Prevention Expert Conference, 21st November 2013
3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell. Berkshire RG12 8HT
Register Now! Limited Places Available.
Reducing the risk of infection on the patient’s surgical pathway
A conference with a difference!
The OneTogether Infection Prevention Expert Conference is a spotlight on preventing Health Care Associated Infections (HCAIs) for the surgical patient.
This unique event will bring together theatre staff and infection control specialists to produce a toolkit that will support the implementation of existing infection prevention guidance.
- Attendance is by special invitation only
- Attendance, lunch and refreshments on the day are free of charge
- You will be part of improving patient safety and shaping national guidance
- The only conference to bring the AfPP, RCN, CODP and IPS together for collaboration!
- A unique opportunity for education and collaboration
- Opportunity to sign up to the UK OneTogether programme
Jules Wyman: Lead Coach, Positive Belief
Martin Kiernan: Nurse Consultant, Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust
Rose Gallagher: Nurse Advisor, Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
For more information visit:
or contact 3M directly on: 01509 611 611 or 01509 613207